VoIP BUSINESS PHONES
No Upfront Costs
No Contract Tie-Ins
Business hosted telephones, sometimes called VoIP, from Carrera UK, are an efficient, cost-effective solution for all sizes of businesses from single users up to the many hundreds of users.
Many of our clients have recently made the switch from traditional telephony to our hosted telecoms solution. This is due to its extensive range of business, financial and technical benefits to future-proof your business. Simply put, hosted telephony is a telephone system that resides in the cloud rather than in your office. Users access the hosted telephone system through a business-class IP phone that we provide. Calls are made and received over an internet connection and are routed to fixed and mobile devices. Find out more about our broadband services here.
We charge a low monthly fee per phone that includes all calls to UK and international landline, and mobile calls, with no minimum terms or tie-ins.
Delivering calls over the internet facilitates ultimate business flexibility by enabling extensions to be distributed across sites, home workers, and remote workers using laptops or mobile devices. Office calls can be taken on mobile phones by our Desktop Companion app, or via Microsoft Teams. Mobile twinning will call both your office phone and mobile simultaneously for you to pick up calls on either phone. Outgoing calls can be made from mobile devices using your office phone number even if you are not in your office. Users are not tied to a desk meaning flexible working is fully supported and easy to deploy. Any disruptions to your business due to disaster or adverse weather are a thing of the past. Call routing and diverting to mobiles can be set up with the click of a button, meaning your business, stays in business when you are mobile, working from home, or any other location.
Find out more about how we can help you work from home here.
Setting up your VoIP phone system is quick and hassle-free. We will manage the phone number switching with no downtime and you will remain the owner of the phone number. We are regulated by Ofcom to ensure that this process is safe for your business. VoIP hosted phones are not fixed to a single location – if your business needs to relocate, the phone can simply be connected to the internet in the new office, where you can continue to use the phone without changing your phone number. The VoIP phone systems are not limited geographically. Desk phones can be used in any worldwide location, still using your usual office phone number. Our telephone solution can be connected to any internet connection, giving you and your employees high-quality telephone access regardless of their location on their preferred device.
Offering considerable cost savings and greater flexibility, our IP Business telephone system is quickly becoming the more favourable communication choice for businesses throughout the UK. Rather than investing in your own office-based telephone system, your business can utilise a fully resilient, secure, and HD quality voice solution with in-built business continuity at its core. Delivered via the internet, our hosted telephony solution eliminates the need for expensive hardware, dedicated telephone lines, and specialised engineers. These saving are passed on to you with a low-cost full-featured Business phone system.
Features of Carrera UK’s hosted telephone systems:
- Call Forwarding – Automatic, programmed or manual call forwarding to any number.
- Call Transfer – The ability to transfer calls between extensions regardless of their location.
- Simultaneous Ring or Single ring – One number can ring all your phones or just chosen phones.
- Call Park/Call Pickup – Place a call on hold and allow anyone to dial an extension and take the call.
- Call Waiting – Receive a tone indicating another call is waiting for attention.
- Do Not Disturb – With the press of a button, sends calls straight to voicemail.
- Call Recordings – For an additional fee, calls can be recorded and stored in an online portal for approximately two months.
- Microsoft Integrations – Make calls from mobile devices via Microsoft teams and set up ‘Click to Dial’ on Microsoft Outlook.
- Remote Working – Make outgoing calls whilst displaying your office phone number to your customers.
- Mobile twinning – Incoming calls will ring on your office phone and mobile simultaneously and can be answered on either phone.
- Conferencing – Allow 3 or more parties to connect together.
- Caller ID – Identify (or block identification) of the caller’s phone number or phone number and name.
- Forward on Busy/No Answer – transfer calls if the line is in use or doesn’t answer.
- Music on hold – Plays music to fill the silence that would be heard by telephone callers who have been placed on hold.
- HD Calls – High-definition call quality, improving the customer’s perception of your business.
- Auto attendant – The system includes the ability for incoming callers to navigate through menus using the phone keypad.
- Non-Geographic – You can have phone numbers with any UK area code if your business covers multiple areas.
- Scalable – Any number of phones can be ported to the hosted phone system. Phones can be quickly added to your system with minimum downtime.