BUSINESS PHONES IN SOUTHAMPTON
No Upfront Costs
No Contract Tie-Ins
Business hosted telephones, sometimes called VoIP, from Carrera UK in Southampton, are an efficient, cost-effective solution for all sizes of businesses from single users up to the many hundreds of users.
Many of our clients have recently made the switch from traditional telephony to our hosted telecoms solution. This is due to its extensive range of business, financial and technical benefits to future-proof your business. Simply put, hosted telephony is a telephone system that resides in the cloud rather than in your office. Users access the hosted telephone system through a business-class IP phone that we provide. Calls are made and received over an internet connection and are routed to fixed and mobile devices. Find out more about our broadband services here.
We charge a low monthly fee per phone that includes all calls to UK and international landline, and mobile calls.
For a company looking for all the features of a full-blown on-premises system, but without the costs, our hosted phone system will be perfect for you. Delivering calls over the internet enable ultimate business flexibility enabling extensions to be distributed across sites, home workers, and remote workers using laptops or mobile devices. Users are not tied to a desk meaning flexible working is fully supported and easy to deploy. We will integrate your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Any disruptions to your business due to disaster or adverse weather are a thing of the past. Call routing can be set up with the click of a button, meaning your business, stays in business when you are mobile, working from home, or any other location.
Find out more about how we can help you work from home here.
Offering considerable cost savings and greater flexibility, our IP Business telephone system is quickly becoming the more favourable communication choice for businesses throughout the UK. Rather than investing in your own office-based telephone system, your business can utilise a fully resilient, secure and HD quality voice solution with in-built business continuity at its core. Our telephone solution can be connected to any internet connection, giving you and your employees high-quality telephone access regardless of their location on their preferred device. Delivered via the internet, our hosted telephony solution eliminates the need for expensive hardware, dedicated telephone lines and specialised engineers. These saving are passed on to you with a low-cost full featured Business phone system.
Features of Carrera UK’s hosted telephone systems:
- Call Forwarding – Automatic, programmed or manual call forwarding to any number.
- Call Transfer – The ability to transfer calls between extensions regardless of their location.
- Simultaneous Ring or Single ring – One number can ring all your phones or just chosen phones.
- Call Park/Call Pickup – Place a call on hold and allow anyone to dial an extension and take the call.
- Call Waiting – Receive a tone indicating another call is waiting for attention.
- Do Not Disturb – With the press of a button, sends calls straight to voicemail.
- Conferencing – Allow 3 or more parties to connect together.
- Caller ID – Identify (or block identification) of the caller’s phone number or phone number and name.
- Forward on Busy/No Answer – transfer calls if the line is in use or doesn’t answer.
- Music on hold – Plays music to fill the silence that would be heard by telephone callers who have been placed on hold.
- Auto attendant – The system includes the ability for incoming callers to navigate through menus using the phone keypad.
- Non-Geographic – You can have phone numbers with any UK area code if your business covers multiple areas.